5 Empowering Thoughts for 2016
1. “I survived _____ and this makes me a badass.”
Ask yourself what chaos came your way 2015? What did you learn from it? Are you in an entirely different mindset now than you were at the start of last year? Were you transformed? Who are the people who helped you or hurt you? Forgive them and love them. When you see opportunity to grow from upheaval, blessings are the guaranteed reward. Remember, the greater the pain, the greater the masterpiece.
2. “I am worthy and entitled to all of the great things that I have ever said I ever wanted.”
3. My happiness is my responsibility and NO ONE else’s.
4. What is meant for me sticks to me; what isn’t will fall away.
5. Everything is always changing including me.
Lisa Concepcion is the founder of LoveQuest Marketing, a personal development firm that applies marketing principles to teach people how to find, give and keep love starting with love of self. Based in Miami Florida, Lisa, through blogging and vlogging; shares valuable lessons learned on her own LoveQuest journey in an effort to help others. She offers group workshops, one-on-one sessions and writes and speaks on the topic of dating, relationships and self-love. Connect with Lisa via LoveQuestMarketing.com and via twitter @lisatakesmiami and her YouTube channel.